Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday

I weighed in last week just forgot to post about it. I stayed the same which I was quite pleased with because it was my birthday and it ended up being quite a big weekend.
I was very spoiled for my birthday I received return ticket to Melbourne, a tiffany ring, an eiffel tower tiffany charm for my bracelet, a dress and a skirt, a vogue magazine subscription, mimco voucher.
We just went out for dinner and drinks at a pub up the road.

I am really looking forward to going to Melbourne in May. It will be nearly half way through the year and I normally need a break around then.

I weigh in tomorrow, although I have been pretty good eating and exercising wise, it was out first wedding anniversary and we did go out and indulge in a 15 course TAPA menu lol.
Most of it was seafood and salads, but the crème Brule was delish.

I can’t believe it’s been a year since we got married, it has just gone so fast.

No comments: