Sunday, February 22, 2009

Better late than never

Oooppss! I forgot to blog last week.

Last week saw a 400g loss, not too shabby at least it isn’t a gain.


On Saturday we headed out to Hubby’s Grandparents house to say hello. After that we headed into Freo for lunch.
I have been to flipside before, they do the best burgers ever, and hubby has never been so I thought he would like to go
And boy was I right he loved it. I had parmesan, chicken and pear burger it was delish, I could only manage to eat half though.

Then I got a call from my mum saying to come over because my nephews were there, it was so great to see them, as I don’t get to see them a lot.
Every time I see them they are bigger and cuter.
Sunday was cleaning the house day; it feels great when everything is done. We actually hubby planted some plants up the back so it adds a bit more colour instead of
Just grass. I really must take a picture; I love our backyard atm. There are a few spots that I just don’t know what to do with but I really want something there other than grass
But I’m not sure what. I really should take some pictures. I will try this week.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Haha I love how you said 'We, I mean Hubby did' hahaha.

400grams is great! You should be very happy. They say that 500grams per week is a healthy way to lose weight.

Please take some photos. Maybe we can help with what you can do! You need to update more! ;)