Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Times

So I weighed in on Thursday and I had lost 700grams. I am so pleased with that cos its TTOTM so it could have been more but a loss is a loss.

I woke up this morning and I just felt so positive about everything, YAY!

Last weekend I finally had time to sort out my wardrobe it has been over flowing for a while so I de cluttered and got rid of about a wheelie bin full some went to the salvos and some went to eBay!
Here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hehe Hayley has those hat boxes! I love them and look at all your Tiffany's bags now! You know I'm still totally jealous of your wardrobe.

700grams is fantastic!! You are just awesome even with TTOM. That's excellent! So happy for you! Mwah! x

Unknown said...

OH my god woman!

[Annika Ooh] said...

I spy Diana Ferrari "Calista's". I have 2 pairs - purple and pink! Most comfy and cutest shoe I wore in the office.