Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On a lighter note!

Do you know what I have been doing all morning?

Well since you really want to know I have been pulling up my shorts, they keep falling down.
This is a good thing obviously, but a bit embarrassing when I nearly showed a teacher my backside lol.

Weigh In was this morning 1.1kg gone and never coming back YAY! I’m very happy with this.

Last night I was having a convo with hubby and he is always telling me he loves me the way I am, which is great. But when I’m trying to loose weight I find it off putting, I know that seems silly but hear me out.
I have told him how much I weigh he is the only person I have told and he doesn’t believe me he says I am lying to him. He just won’t believe me no matter how much I tell him it’s true. Which is sweet too, but I know I have got to loose weight, but he thinks I’m fine. I hope you don’t think I’m a whingeing cow it is just frustrating me. Can’t he see what I see?

Anyway at the end of the day this for me, I guess I should be grateful.

Work is still uncertain of what is happening, to be honest I’m just hanging out until May Long Service baby.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hubby is just being sweet! People didn't believe me when I told them what I weighed. He sees you because you are beautiful, no matter how big or small you are. But I can understand how annoying it can be. Give him a slap from me! hehehe

Great work on the loss babe! You are doing such a great job!!! So proud of you!