Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weighed In this morning and another 500g gone, I’m so happy with this. Even though they are smallish losses it’s the healthy way of doing things. By the the time melbourne comes i hope i am my wedding weight which will be awesome.

So last night i got home and took some pics of our backyard.....

Our pretty gate that my dad made for us(mind our bins):

Photobucket

Down the side of the house (this is one area i want to do something but not sure what):

Photobucket

This is what Hubby did on the weekend:
Photobucket

The Rest of the yard(can't believe this was all sand a year ago):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is the main area i don't know what to do with in the corner an ideas?( i want a dog, so i think it's the perfect place for a kennel he he but hubby says no to the pug :( )

Photobucket

Sorry for all the pictures x

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Don't be sorry! We love photos!!

Hmm where to start?

I think along the side (where the fence is) I know hubby did a great job, but I think you need like the long tall thick grass looking stuff. To soften the brick. And maybe a couple of large pots against the fence, I have no idea what you could put in them though! haha

I love the little couches and can't wait for you and I to sit there drinking cocktails and hubby looking after us! hehehe

You so need a pug!! Hmm I really like bordering off fences with just some nice medium size plants. As you don't want to lose all the backyard.

I hope that helped! :)

Danielle said...

wow the backyard looks great. I really love your outdoor setting.