Tuesday, September 25, 2007

slice of heaven oooo

I hate choosing titles, so this was the song that was just on the radio lol

So this week I have started back at curves. I went in thinking oh this will be easy, it's only been 3 months since I was last here. How wrong was I? Very to say the least I was aching all over but went back Tuesday and it wasn't too bad still a bit sore though especially my arms, today i'm hoping it be better. I hoping to get back in the routine of going 5 times a week, this is what I was doing before, I can't even remember why i stop going to curves cos i was getting results, I guess pure laziness, NO i know it was laziness. I hate that I'm the kind of person gets results for a couple of months then gets lazy and goes back to old habits. I'm going to try so hard to make this time different.

I went past our block of land today, and next door to us have already had there slab all layed out I hope we are not far away from getting ours done but I haven't heard anything. If i haven't by the end of the week I'll call to find out what's going on, I'm so impatient lol. I just want our house to be built already.

In other exciting news ALL our flights for the US(our honeymoon) have been booked and payed for WooHOO. I only have a small amount left to pay on the accomadation and then we are all set. We are having a travel registry for our wedding but you have to pay everything first, so basically whatever we get we get to take with us to the US which is a bonus. SO New York, LA and Las Vegas watch out :)

4 comments:

feefa said...

good for you for getting back to curves :) i'm so proud of you!

now if only i could find that motivation to get back to the gym...!

Kenz said...

Oh I hate reading about everyone with functional knees showing off with their exercise! hehe I'll shut up now. Your honeymoon sounds like so much fun - you'll have a ball!

The Candid Bandit said...

I agree with Feefa, great moves going back to Curves!

What a wicked honeymoon. I love the States (cept for the food sizing, bluech!)

Unknown said...

POST AGAIN GODAMNIT!! KEEP ME UP TO DATEEEEEEEE :P

Thanks for din dins the other night was loverly. Hope your boss isnt being too much of a *naughty word* ::P