Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A whole lot of nothing really.

He He i have been told to update, so here i am updating lol.

Weightloss lets not even go there, i'm not loosing but not gaining either(well i am a little but not that much) I just really don't want to talk about really.

Wedding stuff is going great hopefully next apopintment i can take pics and show you the progress of the dress. I have been trying to organise my hen's night orginally i was going to have it at a bar, but i just don't have enough people to do that so now i am doing something at home cocktails and a little burlesque anyone? It will be fun and then after the people that what to go out can. I have already decided on the cocktails of the evening - Peach bellinis and Cosmos just to tempt your taste buds lol. I hoping i can do a few little surprise through out the night too, too make it different - no strippers. Isn't it lovely how i am organising it all on my own, i do have a few other people helping me but most of it myself, i wish i had a BM that would do this for me 1. cos i am lazy and 2. it would be nice ha ha. Oh well i guess i get what i want this way.

Last weekend was so busy and this weekend is shaping up to be the same :( i need to just relax!

I think i may leave early, yup on that note i'm shutting down my computer and heading home
:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would totally do your hens night for you, it would be very bride in the city and cocktails galore and maybe a ribbons and corsets theme and very sexy.....

I hope I get an invite, cos im totally coming!!!!!! :P I'll gate crash. And I make the best cosmos so I can be your faux bartender

I cant wait to see the dress pics xxxx

The Candid Bandit said...

No news is good news. It means life is cruising along for you. Lets face it, you probably have better things to do than blog. :P

I sent and invite to read my blog, let me know if you dont get it (check your trash/spam folders first..)

What a hens night! Sounds devine.