Thursday, September 20, 2007

excited

My fitting the other day basically didn’t happen so after they told me to buy a corset which I did but apparently I don’t need one I just need a bra they can sew into the dress,*rolls eyes* it’s so annoying. Yesterday I spent an hour trying to find the right one so that on Monday it can go all as planned and I don’t have to go back again. I got a few cos I’m so confused now, so hopefully one of the ones I chose is the one.

Going to a bloggers dinner, I’m fairly new to the bloggers world. So it is really exciting to meet some fellow Perth bloggers.

I have decided that I’m going back to curves I loved it when I went earlier this year I was going 5 days a week, so tomorrow I’m back on the fitness wagon. I’m actually really pumped, exercise when you get into routine actually make you feel great, who would of known lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

helloooooooooooo

hehehe howd u pull up after the other night? send me an email and i'll get your number, we will have to do that again!!!!!

arna@wasponline.com.au

have a good weekend darl!!

xx