Sunday, September 23, 2007

much happier!

Went for my first fitting of THE dress again today, because when I went last week the torselette(sp?)I had bought was wrong. This time was all was good, and I have decided I am having straps on my dress now. I’m really happy about it for some reason before I was totally against (don’t know why) but I’m really happy with the affect it gives and it does wonders for my arms :lol: now I just have to decide if I’m going to have tulle straps or lace and I still can’ decide about veil. She is also making the v and the back a little lower and it looks beautiful, sorry for gushing I’m just so happy I was bit upset with what had been happening and now I’m getting all excited about it now.

Update on Tragedy’s(the MIL2B) outfit. She changed it and the one she chose this time around is a lot better her daughter must of said something, although her daughter hates the dress she has now. Anyway it’s much better than the hot pink number she was going to have before. But still I have no idea why she was looking at BM dresses, because she showed my all these brochures and they were all BM ranges. Oh well, who knows what goes through her mind.

I was just wondering if anyone has any tips for red blotches on the chest. I always get this when I’m nervous/stressed out. Today cos I was nervous I went all sorts of red on my chest and of course it looked all kinds of wrong with the dress. Obviously I know this is going to happen on my wedding day, so just wondering if any one else experiences this, and what do they do?


Had a blast on Friday night, it was great meeting some Perth bloggers. It truly was a great night.

5 comments:

Tully said...

Hi, I found you through comments on another Perth blogger blog.

Congratulations on the weight you have lost so far!

The wedding sounds so exciting, I can't wait to hear more about it. :-)

miss gloss said...

use a green based concealer on your chest and it will cancel out the red!

Stacey said...

I was going to suggest the concealer too, make up will be your best friend!

I think Tragedy is just trying to look 'young' and 'hip' at your wedding, when really it's just going to make her look stupid! Oh well! haha

I'm so glad you are happy with your dress, you are going to look stunning! Even if you were to wear a brown paper bag! Can't wait! :)

Amanda said...

Good to hear that Tragedy has toned it down a bit.

Glad you had fun, it was fabulous!

The Candid Bandit said...

I was going to say the same as Miss Gloss. Green cancels out reds. Sounds weird, but works.

Just found you through Amanda. Pleased to 'read' you :)

Beckie
sassymchassy@yahoo.com.au