Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Let's play house

Grrr I'm sick again, i can't believe i just can't seem to shake this frickin piece of shit flu thing.

I can't believe it's Thursday already how fast as the week flown by?

Work has been hectic because my boss become ill, something that he was meant to get fixed like 5 years ago and never did, so Wednesday i get a call from him telling me he is on his way to the hospital. So i have been holding down the fort while he is away, although it's not too bad there have been some dramas with wages, i didn't get paid until this afternoon when i normally get paid yesterday, such a pain, no ones fault but still a pain.

Mum went past our little block today and said that the bricks were all there and they had started putting up windows, so exciting it seems like only yesterday the slab went down. So before we know the bricks will be all up hopefully. Going down on the weekend to check it out and take some pics :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Wooooooo bricks are up!! They built Leighs house pretty quickly, it was like slab, and then POOF it was finished. Its all the work that you have to do to it after that takes forever!!

Love the invite it looks hot!!!

Amanda said...

I just saw the invite, it's awesome- although the first thing I thought when I saw the lace was 'hmm, that looks like garter lace'! Appropriate, I'm sure.

You feeling better? You're probably in Albany by now.