Thursday, November 15, 2007

THE DRESS

Had my 3rd dress fitting last night. I can really start to imagine what it is going to look like at the end. There is still a lot to do with putting on all the beading, pearls and buttons and all the other finishing touches but I’m really starting to picture it and I can’t stop thinking about it I took pictures, but I’m only going to share the one of the back, because there is still a lot to do at the front yet, all the front was basically unpicked and then pinned again cos I didn’t like the way it was sitting at first it was too a-line now it’s a little more fitting to show off my curves, I want to flaunt them and I don’t want to tarnish your views of it plus I guess it’s a little teaser he he.



So we are:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


4 comments:

Kenz said...

Oh My god!!! That is absolutely beautiful. That is just stunning. You have impeccable taste :)

How do you sit down in it though? hehe

Unknown said...

Hello Tinky Winky! hehe I love it! You all ready know that though!! xxx

Unknown said...

Oh by the way it's Wee. For some reason it's signed in on my work email!!

Unknown said...

oooh errrr loverly!! Your gunna look a stunner on the day!!