Thursday, July 12, 2007

woohoo

So another kilo down YAY! thats a 4.4 loss not too shabby. I'm feeling good a skirt i ordered over the net arrived last week and it didnt do up :( this morning i put it on and it does up so im wearing it which is making me feel fantastic.

Still though after all the weigh programs i have been on it is so daunting walking into the room to weigh in, it is just so scary. well it is for me, i pack myself everytime.

Last night we got our first wedding present, ,my nanna and pa who live in melbourne, well all my family do, anyway they got us a washing machine and dryer. I couldn't believe it i was and still am just feel so overwhelmed by it all, it's just such a generous offer. So on Saturday we have to go pick it up from Harvey Norman and put it in our already full storage untit which is going to fun fun fun lol. We have so much stuff, it's crazy i counted i have 9 dinner sets and over 40 coffee mugs ha ha i will never have to buy another dinnerset in my life. What i am planning on doing is when our house is finished getting built i will go through everything and all that i have doubled up on i will give to my sister. I found it funny i don't have a glory box i have a glory storgae unit, which has everything you can think of in it, but i'm glad my mum and i have bought all this stuff now, because it means we will have a brand new house with all new things. It will be just like christmas opening all the boxes, basically everything has never been opened. we even have new couches in there and everything. We were very spoilt at our engagement party. Here is a picture of my boy and i at our engagement last year and a pic of me from it:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Thanks cara for the link, i'm currently saving pictures from it now lol.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW! What a generous gift! Lovely photos by the way. Have a wonderful weekend.

14pk said...

cool gift, such a cool thing to have and soooo useful...


we got a gift early too...a pig LOL...for our spit roast dinner...

i didnt know what to say..haha

gifts are lovely arent they...!!

Stacey said...

You're a hottie! And I guess your boy isn't too bad too! ;)

Your grandparents are lovely, you're a very lucky girl to have such generous family.

I know what you mean about weigh ins, but you are kicking butt! You are going to look gorgeous on your wedding day!

Kenz said...

Hey sweets thanks for the comment on my blog! Have just been reading and you must be SO excited about your wedding! THis year I've had some 'friend' issues... learning who the real ones are etc, so I completely understand where you're coming from. Where in Perth are you? Feel free to email me if you ever want a chat!