Wednesday, July 11, 2007

bridezilla... me???

Grrr i am so annoyed i had my hair trial last night, 2nd one so far. There are no photos because i ripped my hair out after she left and had my first real bridezilla moment lol. Ok so this lady did they wasy i wanted the bridesmaids hair perfect but mine she just cant seem to get it right and it just made me so mad so i had the biggest sooky tantrum. I will admit that i am nal about my hair it just needs to be perfect and i know that we will be getting married in 40 degree heat so i need to be careful of what i choose. So if anyone has any goos hair websites, or nice up do's please let me know, because i am already starting to panic that my hair will look shocking on the day.

On a happier note last night a friend came over afterwards and totally cheered me up, she bought me the cutest compact mirror that says bride on the front, it is just so cute.

Eating this week has been great so hopefully a loss tomorrow.

And i just found out i am now going to the cristina concert which is great i wanted to go but tickets sold out so fast but my friend has a spare and has said i can come along woooooo! so excited.

My whole day has been looking well trying to look up nice hair styles, so i might just countine to do that.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oooh bridezilla!! I don't blame you for getting angry! I would too! I'll have a look around to see if I can find anything for you!

Chris H said...

Hi Tinks, thanks for visiting me blog... I'm darned how people find me! I hope you find the perfect hairstyle for your big day, at least you have time on your side... how much weight are you trying to lose?

banded 2010 said...

Hi Chris, i have been lurking around forever and have read your blog for a while now he he. Thought it was time to show my face and start a blog of my own.

I'm not too sure how much weight 20kg wouldn't be bad :) i just want to feel happy in my body again and for all the shopping ill be doing in NY!

14pk said...

http://www.yourweddingcompany.com/index.php/action/createHairStyles/planId/309/

heaps of hair styles here!!!!

weightloss and organising a wedding is overwhelming, well i'm finding that at the moment!!