Monday, July 9, 2007

Maybe i should tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a 23 year old who is constantly thinking people are looking at me because of my weight. Paranoid much, i know but i just can't help it. I never was like this until about 6 months ago when i realsied how much weight i had put on and then made a consious effort to change it. Well it's taken me a while but i'm fianlly here and trying to loose the weight.

I live south of the river in Perth, but i'm from Melbourne and one day i hope to move back there if i can convince the boy ha ha. He was born and raised here and before he met me he had never been out of WA. We are getting married in January 2008 and i'm so excited but maybe more excited about the honeymoon we are going to New York, LA, Las Vegas.

Getting married has shown who my real friends, my best friend that i have known since i was 10 when she found out i was getting married she really wasnt excited and throughout the year has really shown she just doesnt care. It really hurt me alot at first in her defence she does not like weddings but to me i just wanted my bestfriend to help me out, but she just didnt want to and if i asked for her help i would get told im a dictator. But i'm lucky that i have a couple of friends one that doesn't even life in perth that is so willing to help and is so excited for me. so that has helped.

Oppps i'm going off in all different directions here lol.

So anyway i have my hair trial tomorrow so hoping she can do what i want.

Here is a picture of my wedding shoes:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your shoes babe! They are hot as!

It's crazy how we look at ourselves so differently. I can't believe when I was at 65kgs I still saw myself as big (I think it was the flabby bits) but now 10kgs heavier, I'd love to look like that again.

Just stop and admire yourself on the way, you'll appreciate it so much more!!

I'm sure your wedding is going to be FAB!! hehe

14pk said...

weddings weight and worries...


I;M EXCACTLY THE SAME!!!!

bridesmaids dont need to live near you....one of mine is 8hours drive away and the other on the other side of the world!!! they're still very much apart of it...GO THE NET and technology!!

miss gloss said...

Hey- saw you over at kenz's blog, welcome!

Love your wedding shoes! Stop by and visit my blog sometime- making some friends on here is the best way to get motivated!