Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a New Year!

Happy 2011!

I have a feeling 2011 is going to be a good year. The night before Christmas Eve my hubby found out he got the job if his dreams, i'm so happy for him he deserves it.

On Christmas i surprised hubby with tickets to Paris for September 2011 :) I have to admit this was a present for me too. He was totally shocked and didn't believe me at first. Christmas was so busy we have big families and it was just hubby and i rushing around all day. It was nice to relax on Boxing Day and just chill out.

Band wise i'm tight, but i seem to be loosing weight so slowly now, at least i'm not putting it on but i'm going to push through the pain to try and break the "loosing 25kg mark".

While everyone has been on holidays i have had to work, but i can't wait in 1 and half weeks my great friend from melbourne is coming over and i have 2 weeks off YAY!

4 comments:

All That Razzberry said...

Yay, I just subscribed to you and you updated already :)

Have fun planning your holiday. It's good to know you will be able to enjoy yourself and not gain too much.

All That Razzberry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Brooke said...

Hey there!

How exciting, Paris in September - I'm jealous! Hope you have a great time planning your trip :-)

Stacey said...

I found you :)