Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time flies while your getting banded.....

February 2010 is the last time I blogged….. How terrible am I?

How things have changed……. I have a new job still in recruiting just with a better company well I think so anyway! The company is so nice and I just love it.

I guess the biggest thing that has happened this year is I got banded, yup that’s right banded. It will be my 2 month anniversary on Friday when I go in for my 2nd fill.

What a ride this whole banding thing has been.

The operation was horrible not that I remember any of it but it took me a good two weeks to get over it all. I read all the stories I could before hand but in doing so learnt know band is the same and nor should it be we are all different in our own right. I had severe shoulder tip pain which even now I still get, which can be so painful. But enough of the whining I have nearly lost a total of 16kg which is an excellent feeling.

So I think that’s all that’s been happening… for now anyway :)

1 comment:

All That Razzberry said...

Wow! Im sure I used to read your blog... Not that you will recognise me as I've changed blogs a lot!

I was banded 1 day after your last post. How are you going now? I had my 2nd fill today :)