Monday, April 20, 2009

i hate titles

Hubby has an interview for a job tomorrow. He is so great in things like that, makes me jealous I wish I had the gift of the gab like him.
His current place of employment really have treated everyone like crap since the start of the companies “Re Structure” they are a very big company and keeping everyone in the dark to be honest I don’t think they know what they are doing half the time. He basically decided to stay until he can get a job somewhere else. This job he is going for sounds good and it pays more too which is a nice little bonus. I guess we will know next week where he stands.

My work has extended the cut off for applications because apparently they weren’t getting what they wanted. I’m kinda happy cos now I can go away and not have to worry about an interview until I get back. It was originally arranged for the day I leave for Melbourne. Work is crazy atm, so busy but I’m trying to be a good blogger and update.

On Thursday I am going to a Pump class to try it out and see how I go. I’m looking into joining the gym just want to suss out some classes first as I prefer the classes. Spin is next on my list to try, my doctor will be happy she has been pushing for me try spin for a while now. Even though she has admitted she went once and couldn’t go back cos in her words she “hurt her fanny” lol.

This Friday (I’m having Friday Off)/Weekend is shaping up to be a busy one which is good I need to let me hair done. Did I mention I got my haircut again? Tried to grow it long but just couldn’t it was at that awkward stage and I just couldn’t stick with it so the short do is around to stay a little more longer.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Nooooo you didn't tell me about your haircut! I can't believe you didn't. I'm disappointed in you! ;)

Wish Hubby the best of luck in the world from me. I know how well he can talk, I'm sure he'll be fantastic!!

Very proud of you hun!
xx