Sunday, April 19, 2009

About time i come back....

I’m such a bad blogger. I always start to write an entry and then get distracted, or forget.
I’m counting down to my holidays in May and can’t wait to catch up with melbie haven’t seen her in more nearly a year now, and I miss her terribly. At the moment I am having some issues with some friends, I just don’t understand them. I’m not sure if it’s me, them or both. But I’m sick of being the one that always tries no more though I have had enough.

On the work front it is so stressful I have to apply for the position I have been working in for the last year, if I don’t get it’s not too bad I get to go back to my old job but it’s a $20k pay cut, hubby is freaking out about that . We will cope just have to tighten up if that happens, my interview is on the day I leave for Melbourne and that week is one of our busiest weeks of the year. Not good timing but maybe I will have even more reason to celebrate in Melbourne or drown my sorrows ha ha.

Health wise not too bad had a diabetes scare, turned out too be ok for now still at risk, but I just can’t seem to shift the weight to me less at risk. It’s a vicious circle and so frustrating. I have started taking something to try and bring my insulin levels down due to the PCOS to see if that will help kick my body back to normal and shift some weight (it isn’t a weight loss drug though). Apparently it can be a slow process, so will be interesting to see how that turns out. The worst thing about it is I know and can feel my body isn’t right and I’m trying so hard to change but everything I do doesn’t help. My doctor is good and understands the frustration but it literally is like hitting your head against a brick wall. I’m still not ovulating either so this is meant to maybe help bring it all back to normal.

Joel and I have decided we are going to Bali in October, I am excited but would prefer to go somewhere else, it’s just too cheap to say no too at the moment and we are both in need of a holiday together.

I really want my $900 but Mr Rudd has decided to make me wait, I have already spent it ha ha so now I want it to confirm my purchases.

In exciting news once in Melbourne I will be hitting Chanel and I will be making more than one purchase YAY!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oooh the Chanel purchase! I'm very very excited. I'm so glad I get to be there! hahaha

I know things aren't that great for you lately hun, I'll make sure when you're over that you'll forget about all these crazy things happening in your life.