Tuesday, March 4, 2008

start of a new era

At some stage Joel and I want to start a family, but I just can’t even think about that until I loose some weight. Even though I hated the food in the US, I still had to eat and most things of course weren’t that great options, I put on about 5kg’s even with all the walking we did. So now I’m starting to think ok what can I do to get myself at where I want to be physically and mentally. Not just a weight thing I want to be fit too. We are pretty strapped for cash atm so joining gyms etc are out of the question so by the end of the week I hope to have a plan of attack to get fit and live a healthy lifestyle. I know I can do it I just have to put my mind too and not loose focus.

My mini goal is to loose 5kg by April. So weekly weigh ins it is at home starting Monday.

3 comments:

Kenz said...

Hey honey! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous - I love the black and white ones of you getting ready.

If you want to lose weight, you can. If you ever want to go for walks or rides or anything like that I'll be up for it - I'm trying to lose a few kilos at the moment too.

Unknown said...

Baby cakesssss!!

You dont look like you put on 5 kilos!! Where??? In your feet??? :P

If you ever want to go for any walks or hikes or anything, you can always gimme call and we can tee something up. Or if you wanna come to my place and we can go walking on the beach or whatever.

Boo to crappy new york food!!

Unknown said...

I think I'm with you babe. Well not the family part! lol. But the weight stuff. You are still hot but I know the feeling, I feel gross about my weight at the moment.