Thursday, July 2, 2009

Scary, but Good Times ahead.....

I’m not going too complain too much in this I promise. Just that work is still bad.

Guess what? I have applied for 3 jobs this morning, see how I go. I haven’t been for a job in 7 years so I am a bit rusty, but hopefully I will get some interviews even if it’s just to practice wooing them lol. But you know what I just decided last night was there is no way I am going to be treated and spoken too like I have for the last 6 years while my previous boss was here to have him leave and it be great here and then back to it again in less than a month of him starting. I’m better that and deserve better than that.

I know there are people here at work who will think oh she’s leaving cos she didn’t get the job, but I know that’s not the case and that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

I will stay here until I find another job, I’m actually really excited about what can come of this, Nervous too cos it isn’t the best time to be changing jobs. But I have to stay true to myself and my heart isn’t here anymore and I’m not happy or challenged here anymore. I want to learn something new.

So tomorrow morning I will be job hunting YAY!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

YAY!!

I think you are awesome babe! I really hope it all works out for the best for you.

I can't remember when it was, but your LSL is up now yes?

Unknown said...

I think you will get a great new job!!!